Ground beef vegetable soup is soul food.
Especially on a cold day when you want to cuddle up on the couch next to a fire. We’ve all had those days!
When you’re in that mood, this is the soup for you.
Plus, it’s easy to make, so you’ll only have to leave your cozy spot on the couch for a few minutes to whip this up.
Ground Beef Vegetable Soup with All Natural or Grass Fed Beef
- 2 pounds Clover Meadows Beef all natural grass fed ground beef
- 2 celery ribs diced
- 3 carrots diced (or 1 can of carrots)
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 potatoes peeled and chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes 14.5 ounces
- 1 can whole kernel corn drained
- 1 can green beans drained
- 1 can zucchini with tomato sauce
- 1/8 tsp ground thyme
- 1 can beef broth
- Water as needed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet, brown beef over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Stir in the onions, celery and carrots, and cook until soft.
- In a large stockpot, add all ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.