My crock pot is one of my favorite things in my kitchen. Yes, it sounds silly, and I’m sure a professional chef would never make such a statement, but for me, it’s magical. I love being able to throw something in it in the morning, and that night when I open up the lid there is an amazing dinner inside. It’s magic. Truly magic.
Here’s one of my favorite go-to Beef meals that is quick, easy and delicious. And really, how can you not love a recipe that is only 4 ingredients (one of which is water, so it’s really more like 3 ingredients). This is mouth watering good..
And don’t forget, our roasts are double-wrapped to ensure freshness. Make sure you remove both of the wrappers before placing the roast in your crock pot.
4 Ingredient Crock Pot Pot Roast
- 1 Clover Meadows Beef all natural grass fed Chuck Arm or Sirloin Roast (3-4 pounds)
- 2 cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package dry onion soup mix 1 ounce
- 1 ¼ cup water
- Add Only if Desired:
- 4 peeled and roughly chopped potatoes if desired
- 4 peeled and roughly chopped carrots if desired
- 1 roughly chopped onion if desired
- In a crock pot, mix cream of mushroom soup, dry onion soup mix and water.
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- If desired, add chopped carrots and potatoes
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 8-9 hours.