Some foods scream “sports food”. This One Skillet Nachos Supreme Dip is one of those foods.
I discovered this recipe entirely on accident, and it’s now one of our favorites whenever we plan to do it up big when we’re watching a sporting event — like having a party while watching the Super Bowl or March Madness.
It’s extremely easy to make, and as the name says, it’s all in one skillet so clean up is a cinch too.
One Skillet Ultimate Nachos Supreme Dip
- 1 lb Clover Meadows Beef ground beef cooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion diced
- 1 cup bell peppers green, red or yellow all taste great. Or, you can do a little of all of them for added color
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons seeded minced jalapeno if desired, use if you like more heat
- 2½ tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup black beans rinsed
- 1 cup corn
- 1 can fire-roasted tomatoes 14 oz
- 1 1/2 cups Monterrey Jack cheese shredded
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 avocado diced optional garnish
- 1/4 cup green onions sliced optional garnish
- Tortilla Chips for serving
- Heat oil in large skillet on high.
- Add onion, bell peppers, garlic and jalapeno (if desired) to skillet and cook until tender.
- Add ground beef and cook until crumbly. Drain grease (if any).
- Add taco seasoning, salsa, corn, black beans and tomatoes.
- Bring to boil, and then reduce heat to a simmer. Stir constantly for approximately 5 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat. Add cheese on top and bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
- Add green onions and avocado as optional garnishes.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.