Have you ever tried a Chimichurri Recipe? If not, you need to run to try this. Don’t walk. You won’t be disappointed.
Chimichurri is a big part of Argentinean cuisine and is one of their go-to condiments.
It’s an amazing green sauce that is tangy, fresh, and salsa-like. It’s extremely easy to make and it goes well with any steak.
We especially like it with grilled meat, which is why it’s often on our table this time of year.
Add this to sauce to any summer-time BBQ and your taste buds will be happy!
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 large garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes you can add 1 more tsp if you like more kick
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place all ingredients except the olive oil in a food processor and pulse blender. Scrape down sides and repeat pulsing of food processor until finely chopped and smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl, and add olive oil over the mixture.
- Serve immediately with steak.