So I made this chili recipe.
It’s my favorite chili recipe. Ever.
And chili is the best food for a cold day.
Why? Because it’s super comfort food.
You’re going to L-O-V-E this recipe.
- 2 pounds all natural grass fed ground beef
- ½ medium onion chopped
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- 2 ½ cups tomato sauce
- 1 jar 8 ounces Pace Picante salsa, hot or mild
- 4 Tbsp chili seasoning
- 1 can light red kidney beans 15 ounces
- 1 can dark red kidney beans 15 ounces
- Cheese if desired to garnish
- In a skillet, brown beef over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Add the onion and sauté until the onion is tender.
- Add other ingredients, and mix well.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for at least 1 hour.