Have you ever had beef short ribs before? If not, you need to try them.
They’re very different from pork short ribs, so don’t expect pork. But, I think you’ll really like beef short ribs too.
We had beef short ribs the other night, and the beef literally fell off the bone.
First, you’ll need to start with some beef short ribs. Here’s what ours look like (frozen) and in the package. There are two short ribs in each package.
And here’s the recipe. One of the many reasons I love it — other than that it’s really good — is that there are only 6 ingredients and you probably already have them in your kitchen.
BBQ Beef Short Ribs
- 4 lbs Clover Meadows Beef all natural grass fed beef short ribs
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 ½ cup BBQ sauce
- 1/8 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp mustard
- Mix the flour, BBQ sauce, honey and mustard.
- Put the ribs in a crock pot and top with the onions.
- Cover the ribs and onions with the BBQ mixture.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. This will give you fall-off-the-bone, amazing ribs.
- If you like ribs with a slightly caramelized exterior, take them out of the crock-pot approximately 30 minutes before, and put them on the grill for about 10 minutes. Use the sauce from the crock-pot and brush it on the ribs. Flip and brush every 5 minutes.
We’re always looking for good recipes. If you have another great beef short rib recipe, let us know!