We love this pan-fried ribeye steak with garlic recipe because it’s oh so tasty, and so easy.
All you need is a skillet, stove, and 5 ingredients (steak, salt and pepper, olive oil, butter and garlic). It doesn’t get much simpler than this!
Your steak will be cooked and ready to eat in less than 15 minutes, so this is a fantastic middle-of-the-week meal.
First, decide if you want a ribeye or strip. The title of this recipe says “Ribeye”, but either cut works great. Once you unwrap the steaks (remember, they’re double wrapped), blot off any excess liquid with a paper towel.
Then, add a little olive oil, and salt and pepper.
Place skillet on a burner on high heat. Then, add 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter.
Once it’s melted, add the garlic.
Just as the butter starts to brown a little, turn the stove to medium heat. Then, add the steak into the center of the pan. You’re going to hear it sizzle! Wait about 2 minutes and flip.
After another two minutes, your steak will be a juicy medium. Make sure you let it rest before you cut and serve.
Here’s the full recipe for the amazing Pan Fried Ribeye Steak With Garlic. Share it or Pin it so you have it to try later!
Pan Fried Ribeye Steak With Garlic
- Ribeye Steak or Strip Steak is really good with this recipe too
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 2 Cloves Garlic Sliced
- Salt and Pepper
- Bring a skillet to high heat.
- Rub the steak with a small amount of olive oil. You can use a brush to spread it evenly or fingers work great too.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Flip the steak and repeat -- add oil, salt and pepper.
- Add 1 Tablespoon olive oil and butter to the hot skillet.
- Wait for butter to melt and then add garlic to the skillet.
- Turn skillet to medium heat.
- With tongs, set the steak into the middle of the sizzling butter and oil mixture. It should sizzle immediately.
- Sear the steak for approximately 2 minutes, and then flip with the tongs.
- Sear the second side for about 2 minutes. This will give you a medium piece of meat with a warm pink center. If you'd like it more or less done, alter your cooking time.
- Take the steak off of the stove and place on a large cutting board to rest for a few minutes.