Ideal for steak kabobs. Use either kabob meat, or cut sirloin steaks into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- Kabob Ingredients:
- 1 package of Clover Meadows Beef all natural grass fed kabob meat. If you don't have this you can also use sirloin cut into 1 1/2" pieces
- 1 green bell pepper sliced into large pieces
- 1 red bell pepper sliced into large pieces
- 1 onion sliced into large pieces
- Baby Roma tomatoes if desired
- 1/2 cup fig preserves chopped
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Soak 5-7 wood or bamboo skewers for about 20 minutes before using them so that don't burn on the grill. Metal skewers will cause the beef to start cooking from the inside, which isn't ideal if you want any pink on the inside.
In a large bowl, mix the ingredients for the marinade. Reserve 1/4 cup for dipping
Place kabob beef in the bowl and stir well to coat in the marinade.
Place the beef and vegetables on the skewers, alternating between the beef and veggies. Make sure there is a little space between each item to ensure even grilling.
Place kabobs on the grill over medium. Grill covered, about 7-9 minutes for medium rare to medium. Turn and baste with sauce every 2-3 minutes for even grilling.
Serve with the reserved sauce for dipping.