Hamburgers are one of our favorite weeknight meals since they’re so fast, easy and good.
Typically, we are both very traditional and our go-to toppings are the basics: ketchup, mustard, lettuce and tomatoes.
But sometimes I get bored with ketchup and need to try something new. It was on a night like that that I discovered this mango salsa recipe. Yum! It gives a Caribbean flavor to any burger.
As an added bonus, this mango salsa recipe is great on chicken and fish too.
Mango Salsa for Hamburgers
- 1 Mango peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoon red onion finely chopped
- ½ jalapeno pepper sedded and finely chopped (add more if you want it to be spicey)
- ½ small roma tomato diced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cilantro chopped
- Combine salsa ingredients in medium bowl. Mix lightly. Serve burgers with salsa.