Meatballs [meet-bawl] (noun) — a small ball of ground meat.
If you love beef, meatballs has to be one of your favorite words. And this easy meatballs recipe is amazing.
From spaghetti to meatball sandwiches, there are just tons of things you can do with a wonderful ball of meat. We’ve made meatballs in a variety of ways, but this is our current favorite. They literally melt in your mouth.
And as a disclaimer, I must admit that this recipe has two of my favorite food groups — pasta and meat — so I may be a little biased. You’ll have to try it and let me know!
- 1 pound Clover Meadows Beef all natural hamburger
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- 1/4 cup onion finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a a 13x9 pan.
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients. Shape mixture into 20 to 24 (1 1/2-inch) meatballs. If you want uniform meatballs, use a cookie scoop. Place 1 inch apart in pan.
- Bake uncovered 18 to 22 minutes or until no longer pink in center.