We’ve done something totally new and different for us — wrote an eBook on all-things beef! From how to cook beef to how cattle are raised to when to use a rub versus a marinade, this book covers everything related to beef.
Believe it or not, this eBook practically started writing itself years ago when we started Clover Meadows Beef. At that time, we started having conversations with you — our customers and blog readers.
That’s when we realized that you want more than a good steak. You want to know things that only a cattle farmer can answer like…
- How to make sense of beef cuts and the best way to cook each cut
- Why some beef cuts are tender and others are tough
- How to cook a steak to perfection every time
- When to get bone-in versus boneless steaks
- When to use a rub versus a marinade
- How to decipher beef labels and lingo
- How a steer’s diet can change the flavor of steaks
So, we decided to compile the answers to all of the questions we’ve received over the years, and we turned it into this eBook — An Essential Guide to Beef: A Cattle Farm Shares How to Purchase & Prepare Beef[Read more…]