If you love beef dishes that are sweet and savory, this Pineapple Beef Teriyaki recipe is for you! Since I have a big sweet tooth, combining beef with pineapple and teriyaki is a win-win for me.
Another bonus about this recipe is that it’s super simple to make — simply combine everything and put it in a crock pot. This recipe also works great as a freezer meal, so if you’re trying to plan ahead on meals give this one a try!
- 2 ½ pounds Clover Meadows Beef Stew Meat
- 1 can Pineapple chunks (20 oz)
- 1 ¼ cups dice Onion, Red
- 1 ½ cups Green Beans (or broccoli works too)
- ¾ cups Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Ginger, Ground
- 1 cup slice Bell Pepper, Green
- 2 tablespoons Sesame Seeds
- If making this in a crock pot, all you do is combine all ingredients and cook on low for 7 hours
- If making this as a freezer meal, combine all ingredients and place them in a gallon freezer bag. Then, place in crockpot on the day you're ready to eat this meal.